Sunday 10 March 2013

" I will be strange, stout, in yellow stockings, and cross-gartered"

Today I decided to go forward in time! My room is very messy, with clothes all over the place, and I was too tired to put together a '40s or '50s ensemble, so I decided to go '60s and '70s instead! I am makeup-free because my eyes have been really dry and horrid of late and I'm trying to fix that.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Coat - charity shop (but high street)
Dress - Handmade charity shop
Shirt - retro Debenhams
Bag- Vintage '70s Oroton glomesh (a birthday present from my cousins who went to Australia!)
Stockings - present from a friend's grandmother (I got a whole bag of different stockings from her). I do feel a little bit like Malvolio in them, though - and if you got the reference from the title, have a gold star!
Shoes - charity shop. These are my dance shoes. Yes, they are being held together by cellotape...


Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment